i love reading..


Reading is my favorite activity that I do everyday. I like almost all kind of books. But, the most favorite book is lessons book (I’m kidding..haha..)

Book is window of the world. In Indonesian word, “Buku adalah jendela dunia”. I agree with it. Our knowledge will be increasing by reading books. We can learn and know a lot of things in the world from books. Wow.. sounds great, right? ^^

Some people think that reading is a bored activity. It is wasting many hours just for sit and ‘watch’ each words. If we use the time for hanging out or sleeping, that are more better, aren’t that? Haha.. But, if we think about the books’ benefit, reading is an important thing. We should try to read book, magazine or newsletter everyday, although it’s just a little. Reading can make us better. Let us read together.. ^^

0 comments: