i love music..


Music colors my life beautifully. It can make me happy when I was sad, and encourage me when I felt hopeless. If there are no music in the world, I think that our life must be very very bored. Fortunately, there are a lot of music in the world. Horaay.. hehe…

I love singing.. I always do my best performance at every concert. I am very proud with it. Have u attended to one of my concerts? Not? Of course not. Because my concerts always hold exclusively at my bathroom, actually. Haha.. I am a member of choir at Maranatha Christian University (my lovely university.. ^^) and I have been learning to singing well.

I love playing music instruments, too, especially piano and keyboard. I am interested to playing guitar now. anybody teach?^^

I love listening music all the time. it can make me far away from stressfull and make me happier..

n I believe the power of music. It is give a positive impact for us. Have you got it?^^

0 comments: